August 19, 2007

The Supreme Master Television



Hi everyone,

I know things have been slow around here. I have been so busy this summer especially with my job. I do hope everyone is having a pleasant summer and enjoying your families and vacations and whatever else makes you happy.

I have wanted to share this information with you for a long time. I do hope that many of you will find the time to check out the information above. Please check out the website link at www.suprememastertv.com.

Programs are in English, Aulacese(Vietnamese), Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Persian and Arabic. Programs are on 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. There are a variety of programming which includes Noteworthy News, a Journey through Aesthetic Realms, Words of Wisdom, Vegetarian Cooking, etc.

Supreme Master Television airs only positive programming which will bring a new dimension into your life.

No comments: